Monday, August 06, 2007

Physicists discover new way of levitation

So I just decided to check out news after watching a couple of UFO documentaries and one of the stories that caught my eye was about a new way of levitation. The article at Science Daily titled New Way To Levitate Objects Discovered discusses how nano tech could benefit from this discovery by reversing the quantum force that causes such devices to stick, pretty interesting to me, especially after watching those UFO docos.

Humans more or less "stick" to the earth along with pretty much everything else, just up the scale and you got levitating people. Though the article says that this type of quantum force is small, anyway they should find the big quantum forces, I want to levitate.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article, there is a few people I'd like to be able to levitate.

    ReplyDelete