Monday, August 27, 2007

Personalized Pens - SP

I remember when I was in high school we would always go on trips to careers expos, the thing that everyone liked was that there were always a lot of freebies on offer from the various booths, especially company pens, used to come home with hundreds of them, I think I still have some of those pens to this day.

I think a cheap way of getting your brand out there would be by using personalized pens, people hold on to them and the message stays a long time. Can never have to many pens.

2 comments:

  1. Pens are really a necessity especially when you work in an office. Personalized pen is a great idea to give your workmates as a gift for this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalized pens are really great. One great thing about it is that every design is unique. You can also express your thoughts about a person with its design. It is an amazing, thoughtful, and affordable gift for everybody.

    ReplyDelete