Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I did get some Lunar Eclipse Photos

The weather cleared up a little and I managed to get some photos of the Lunar Eclipse before the clouds rolled in. I spent a good half an hour watching as the white light of the moon disappeared and a deep red took over. Took loads of photos and some video, the videos are kind of stank, can't use digital zoom in video mode.

Just popped over to Bob's Blog and he's been busy getting some images of the eclipse as well, beautiful shots.

Anyway here's some photos of the eclipse.

Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse

The colors may differ from photo to photo, I was using different exposure times to try and get the best results possible, I also used digital zoom along with optical, maybe be a little grainy.

4 comments:

  1. It was totally clouded over here. What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that make three of us now...good job, the last one is really nice. anna :) I bet it was worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the pic taking, we are so lucky to have the moon as our partner in space travel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great pics! And thanks for sharing! It always amazes me to see the moon just hanging there out in space. It seems almost surreal sometimes.

    ReplyDelete