Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Day I Saw a UFO

UFOs I Wrote about this awhile back, it was actually one of my first posts to MPL, I've always meant to make something graphical to show what we saw with out explaining to much.

I still have doubts, it could be a weather balloon, but it really doesn't make sense. We watched the two objects for quite awhile, the white ball seemed solid and perfectly round and the metallic square was flat, seemed the size of a car hood maybe bigger and was spinning in all directions, they looked to be at the same height and seemed a good distance away from each other.

The picture shows pretty much what we saw, we couldn't see anything attaching the two objects, the picture also shows how large these objects were, we could clearly see them and apart from the features I mentioned above there was nothing else of detail.

Could it just be a weather balloon?

Here's the full photo, it's the view from my house.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 PM

    It's funny how you never hear about weather balloons unless someone sees something funny in the sky. I mean, how the heck common are weather balloons anyway? I would rather just believe that the stuff we see in the sky are UFOs from an undetermined source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe there is intelligent life out there - no I don't think you saw them this day...

    Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Weather balloons fly way higher (20 miles or so) then ufos, it would make more sense to see a ufo then a weather balloon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Nice pics! Not just standard UFO ones, but the backdrop is very scenic too. I've got some vintage UFO pics and incidents linked from a recent post at my site: www.loflblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always regret not having my camera with me that day, maybe I should report it to one of those UFO report sites. Been a long time since though, definately one of my favorite strange moments.

    I don't think it was a weather balloon, to low, it moved very slowey and both objects were at the same level, I would have expected the hind object to atleast dangle some wht if it were a balloon.

    Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete