Monday, August 06, 2007

Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on Ufos

I just finished watching was "Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs". I did really enjoy it, but it wasn't what I expected it to be, I had read about it from time to time and had the idea that it would expose a lot more of the secrecy that surrounded UFOs, what I did get from it was a very interesting discussion about various UFO incidents, interviews with a few very reliable sources, footage that I had seen before on youtube (probably cut from this doco) and some thought provoking theories.

Most of the doco centers around a discussion between Dan Aykroyd and David Sereda, both discuss famous footage such as the The Phoenix Lights and the spheres from the the NASA transmissions along with UFO footage interlaced throughout the movie.

What I liked most were the discussions about what kind of energy UFOs used, how could we do the same as what these crafts seem to be capable of, what would we do on mass contact with alien beings and what would have to happen for the U.S government to come clean on this whole phenomena.

There was one thing that got me thinking, I can't remember if Dan or David said it, what they said was that a lot of people are stuck at a certain point when it comes to UFOs and the paranormal and that point is trying to prove evidence as fake or real. What I get from that is people should try and get some of these ideas about alien technology to work, I mean just look at the old Star Trek shows, they had cell phones and now we do (at least I think they had them?).

It was very entertaining with some cool ideas put forward, I feel like watching the Blues Brothers now.

2 comments:

  1. I know that during World War II the Nazis were trying to develop air crafts in the shape of flying saucers. Then the Americas picked up where they left off after the war with Project Silver Bug.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they still had projects like this in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I just hope to get to see a whole heap of it in my own life time.

    I can't remember where I read this (I sure hope it wasn't the caret documents) but I think someone credible said anything you can imagine the government already has it.

    If that's the case humans have probably been to the edge of the universe and made it back just in time for lunch.

    Thanks for the post gotta look up Project Silver Bug, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete