Monday, July 02, 2007

New drone photo with a ground unit.

UFO Casebook has a new drone photo, this time though there's some kind of ground unit, looks to me like a docking device.

I don't know about this, the thing that strikes me most is that the ground device it placed in some pretty long looking grass, but the feet supporting the object are still very visible, I would imagine that the grass would be covering them up.

I'm actually enjoying this whole strange drone craft thing, mainly because the images are just cool looking and I am enjoying seeing new photos every now and then.

I'm covering most of what I find in my post titled UFO Drone photos inspired Videos, which contains links to the drone photos, the videos on youtube inspired by the photos and a few other things related to this continuing saga.

3 comments:

  1. Good point about the docking device.

    I am also really enjoying all the drone stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 AM

    I'm afraid what we will soon be finding out is that these photos have been nothing more than fodder for a community starving for any new and exciting information. I really wish these were more than that, and I hope I am wrong... but alas... I think and I am afraid, I may be right.
    - UFO Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to agree with you Anon, it would be great if they were real, would be crazy.

    ReplyDelete