Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Bigfoot Video from Easterville

Here's another Bigfoot Video from youtube, here's the description that came with it:

"My nephew & his buds seen & captured this Bigfoot on their camera phone...it didn't even notice them approaching cause of the wind...very interesting....Enjoy."

My first impression was of someone in a black hoody and why wasn't the person filming the Sas below the waist.

Anyway the video shows a pretty big stationary figure not far from the person filming. It's really close and if it weren't for the quality of the camera we may have had a better look at it, you could also attribute the length of the clip to it being from a camera phone as well I think.

I can understand the statement as to why they could get so close without being detected by the figure, but why didn't they video the legs? To me the figure bares a striking similarity to what is seen in the Patterson footage then again it looks like my mate in a black hoody.

I think this may be the Easterville
where the video was shot and here's a translation of what is said in the video:

These young men are speaking in cree..."There's someone standing here boy"...(another speaking)"it looks big"...."can you see it boy?"..."it's kinda far away" Comment left by the uploader of the video.

Bigfoot - Easterville


Is it just another youtube hoax?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    All good judgment flies out the window when I see new possible footage of Bigfoot because I so want it to be real! It looked pretty real to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this clip my first impression was that the figure that is seen was a person looking into the woods at a sas and that the sas wasn't visible in the video.

    There are two points in the clip where you can just see below the waist and what it seems to show is light blue jeans. Still hard to tell though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:19 PM

    It's a fuzzy photo of a person wearing a black hoodie!

    ReplyDelete