Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haunted House Drawing

Been a little slow on the video front the past few days and most of the posts I have been working on are in limbo, bout half done, so I thought I'd post another one of my drawings.

Haunted House
haunted house drawing

I drew this I think when I was 18 years old with an HB pencil on hard paper, it was one of my first drawings to benefit from being at art school, before then all I used to draw was Batman and other comic book characters and as always it is unfinished with no plans to ever finish it, maybe recreate it though.

You can check out the rest at My Paranormal Media most of the drawings that I will be posting are already there apart from the drawings that I am working on at the moment which will relate a lot more to my interest in the paranormal.

2 comments:

  1. Tried to see some more of your drawings but it kept taking me to a warranty page, very nice drawings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. That's strange about a warranty page, is it a blogger thing or from the Vume page where the images are hosted? I haven't been able to produce a warranty page.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete