Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fake of the Day - The Poltergeist Bedding

Maybe I shouldn't claim this to be fake, but then again why not. Looks easy enough to achieve, hide behind a bed and pull some doors and stuff.

Out of about 20 videos I watch only one may be worth posting, so I thought why waste all those minutes of watching fakes, why not put them to good use and post the best one I see for the day.

Sounds good, gives me an excuse for a half arsed post anyway, making good posts is so hard and these should fill the days until I complete them all.

With the video below I don't think the uploader expects to full anyone, judging by the description. All it is some poltergeist looking activity with beds conveniently hiding the view of the floor, best fake I saw today.

Ghosts . . . or not?


Related Products.

Poltergest Products

No comments:

Post a Comment