Sunday, July 08, 2007

Corn Creek Bigfoot Video

There's something strangely familiar about this Bigfoot video, I don't want to say why I think that is because I could be wrong.
It is like most other Bigfoot videos, the title says it was shot in Corn Creek. The footage is short and of bad quality, the scale of the subject is pretty confusing, to me it at least, it looks small and also big, I don't know?

Corn Creek Bigfoot footage


Does anyone else have that familiar feeling after watching this video?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    You are right about the quality. It is poor. I think I know what you are getting about when you say it looks small and big. Not sure why that is. I moves like a man though. I don't think is the big guy himself, just someone pretending to be him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When ever I look at it I get the feeling that some editing has gone on, maybe something was added to it? not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Yes, looks like the memorial day video which was debunked, as a man in a suit, the videographer however did not know it was a hoax.

    ReplyDelete