Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boo Post - Chimps Bigfoot Dropa and Prime

As with my previous post Fake of the Day, my Boo posts will be pretty similar, hopefully I get to post one every day or two, I read a lot of blogs and news and why not put that to good use as well.

So... What was paranormal today
Well newish anyway.

Giant lion-eating chimps - pretty interesting read, kind of reminds of the book and movie Congo. Wish there were some photos of these chimps.

Selling Bigfoot - Good point about Bigfoot researchers and making money. My opinion is that if it had the kind of money involved that say a sports association has, Bigfoot would have been found by now, though I really wouldn't like it if Bigfoot were found, just doesn't seem right. In New Zealand our national bird is the Kiwi and we also call ourselves Kiwis, but the bird is in a bad state, one solution that I know of that could boost the population of the Kiwi is to farm them for meat, in doing so making bucket loads of money from breeding them, the idea has been around awhile but is not very popular, though I think it would work.


The Dropa Stones
- Aura has a post presenting a documentary about the Dropa Stones, I have heard of them but haven't really looked into them much, I haven't watched all parts yet, but I'll be back there to watch them.

OPTIMUS PRIME Speed Painting - nothing to paranormal about this, but it's dang cool, it's a speed up video showing some one creating an awesome image of Optimus Prime using photoshop, wish I could do that.


Related Products.
Optimus Prime Toys

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link rand. i found this documentary to be quite interesting.

    happen to catch Transformers the movie the other day...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs, still haven't caught the Transformers movie yet, want to though, loved the cartoon back in the day.

    ReplyDelete