Thursday, June 28, 2007

Morley Music Hall Apparition Video

It's been awhile since I have posted a proper real ghost video, well something that is actually pretty good anyhow.

This video shows what you could call an Apparition the video is pretty plain but at about the 11 sec mark you see a shadowy figure pass by the first panel to the right of the main doors, I found it pretty interesting.

I found it from a thread on the ghostvillage forums which was started by the people who filmed it. I don't know if this is a case of paranormal phenomena, the simplest explanation I could come up with was someone on the other side of the door showing through, but that doesn't seem to fit to well with me and it reminds me a little of the Gettysburg Ghost video. You could ask them about it in the forum thread, you may have to register before you can view that thread, not sure though.

Apparition at Morley Music Hall


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    Looks like someone on the other side of the door to me. Who knows though. I buy this more than the Spanish language ghost video above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I was pretty surprised when I saw this one, I thought it was gonna be another orb type video, anyway I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete