Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More Scary Ghost Videos

Recently I've been receiving a few emails and comments asking for more scary ghost videos and scary ghost pictures, it has actually been awhile since I've posted any videos like that, especially like the one in this post, which is pretty popular.

Here's a video that is pretty much the same as in the link I posted about, I really know if much of it is actually ghosts caught on tape, but it does have some pretty freaky ghostly images in it. Even has a little ITC in it.

j-ghost_mix01-心霊mix01


Pretty scary, looks really fake though.
Japanese ghost videos26-廃神社


There are loads of these kinds of videos about and I don't really know what to make of them, are they made for T.V, ripped from movies or real ghosts?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 PM

    The Japanese ghost videos are creepier than what I'm used to seeing. I don't think any are real but they sure strike a nerve! Keep them up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. My whole life has been a paranormal experience. Mu husband tells me I am just haunted . Maybe so.

    When I get some time I will be back to browse.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Mmm, those are great! The face ones in the first vid just kind of look like masks hanging there. I guess I'm from the old school of thought that ghosts are transparent...

    Yes, it is a shame when possibly important videos are out of context and or in another language--who knows *what* they are! Heck, they could be from Japan's Super Happy Recreating the Paranormal Hour :)

    ReplyDelete