Friday, June 15, 2007

Ghost Video from An Alabama Graveyard

I'm not sure if I have posted this ghost video before, it's been laying around in my bookmarks for ages.

It's said to have been shot in Geraldine Graveyard in Alabama, that's what the video description said anyhow. It shows a your typical graveyard night shots and at one point you see what looks like a figure standing next to one, the video will guide you through.

Ghost at Geraldine Graveyard


Not the best ghost video footage around, but still pretty creepy. I tend to feel that headstones can really play tricks on people, so many shapes can appear on them and the imagination can get pretty wild. But with this video it's pretty hard to tell, headstone, ghost, hoax, who knows?


Just a note about headstones playing tricks, I took this while randomly trying to take photos of ghosts. When I first saw it I got a pretty good shock, I thought I was seeing the grim reaper behind the first headstone on the left, I still don't know exactly what it is, but I feel it is part of the headstone.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Seems like in their attempt to videotape in a casual manner they passed over the same area repeatedly to make sure viewers would have a "before/after" viewpoint. In otherwords they faked it. Reminds me a bit of the ghost lady at Manassas. Cameraman pretends to casually shoot an area and surprise! look what showed up on the film! I don't buy it.
    The grim reaper looks very 2D and rather symmetrical. Can't believe someone would want that on their grave! lol I don't think it's anything paranormal but strange certainly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i get that feeling to with the video, as for the photo, I really gotta go back and see if I can find that stone again, must be an image of Mary or something.

    ReplyDelete