Monday, January 29, 2007

Silver UFO filmed in Turkey

I don't know what to make of this video, I came across it on The Book Of THoTH forums. The video is said to come from Turkey and it shows a bunchy silver thing hidden amongst some trees, about half way through the video the object begins to leave the trees heading skyward, the rest of the video follows it as it floats through the sky.

To me it looks like a bunch of silver balloons and not having much experience in seeing a bunch of balloons floating through the sky I'd have to say I don't think they should move like that, but I'm probably wrong on that.

I think it is a pretty interesting watch and the guy in the background panicking makes it feel more dramatic.

I translated the description of the video the best I could:

"The best instants of filmed UFOS OVNIS already! It repairs that no longer air, starts to leave things black color of inside of this!"

I translated a few of the comments with babelfish but I couldn't make to much sense of them.



Here's the link to the video.
UFO OVNI *****INCRÍVEL*****

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I have not a clue if it either is extra terrestial or a hoax.

    The truth about all these events for once and for all explained? Visit www.thedailyposts.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:02 PM

    There are clues that it's a hoax. At least two of the balloons popped while the bunch was still in the trees, and they hang down plain to see during the entire episode. Also, the bunch of balloons never does anything you wouldn't expect a bunch of balloons to do. I've seen them hit currents in the air as they rise and do some more interesting things than this example does. Once I saw a balloon race opposite the direction the clouds were racing -- the currents lower were going one way while the currents higher went the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say the more I watch the more I think they are balloons, if the video quality weren't so bad it would probably plain as day that they were balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. This looked like a bunch of balloons to me that were caught in the tree tops and then came loose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought balloons when I first saw it, too. If anyone's interested, RebelAngel got a semi-translation of the audio from a friend of hers that's now in the thread as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:57 PM

    I've got to agree - baloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, I can't say that it's truth because in this times many people made videos like this and said that they saw it and bla bla.

    ReplyDelete