Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Funny videos with a paranormal twist

Sometimes you just need a laugh, well I do anyway. After watching countless hours of paranormal videos, most of which are mislabeled and fake, I find myself drifting towards the funny ones. that's what this post is about.

Just a couple of funny videos with a paranormal twist.

The first video involves Bigfoot (a man in a gorilla suit Bigfoot), it had me going WTF most of the way through it, the plots just ridiculous, but I found it very funny. I won't tell you anymore about just so you guys get that "WTF" moment out of it.


Something odd was caught on a security camera, a dancing, cripwalking ghost. Na not really a ghost but the editor made out it was, strange thing is, is why was this dude dancing in the middle of an apartment buildings parking lot at 2 am in the morning.


Maybe I shouldn't be laughing at this one, but I was watching it thinking that it was going to be a screamer, but I think he is just frustrated. It shows a gut trying to use telekinesis to move a small object.


1000000 Links
Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. the telekinesis vid doesnt work anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the heads up, I bet a lot of the videos here don't work anymore.

    P.S he couldn't do anything and he got really mad that he couldn't.

    ReplyDelete