Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What My paranormal life has been up to

I thought I'd just take the time to point out some of the newish off shoots of My Paranormal Life. I've been trying to get a community feel up in here and have been looking at ways to do this, especially using free services because I'm poor and have no money hehe.

First off, I have been signed up to flickr for ages and had never used the account, so I thought that I would start a group that would relate to this blog. The group has 13 members at this time with some very nice photos added to the pool, the group is for anything that is Scary, Creepy and Weird hence the name Scary Creepy Weird. I hope for people to get advice from some top photographers and to share what they may have discovered.

I also set up a site at Magnify, Magnify is a video sharing site were you can upload videos found on sites like Youtube and revver etc, the difference being that you use the each video goes through a user reviewed process before it ends up on the main page of the user created sites, well I hope that's what it is, I'm still getting used to it myself. The Magnify site is called Paranormal Life, There's a few videos on the main page with over 200 other paranormal type videos to be user reviewed and passed.

The yahoo group, well I don't really expect this to take off but I'll leave it up until I get a better idea.

And finally please be my friend LOL, just Myspaceing myself.



Check me out!



Here's the Flick and Magnify Widgets...



www.flickr.com








photos in Scary Creepy WeirdMore photos in Scary Creepy Weird






1 comment:

  1. This is a real nice site. Just keep up the good work and people will find their way here. Tell me how your endeavors work out! They all sound pretty cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete