Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Odd Mondays Ufos Earth and Big Cats

Ufo or Flying Saucer Ok a couple of days late but better late then never.

I bookmarked this story not reading it mainly because of the picture and head line. Turns out the photo was taken in my own country, something to look into more I think. The title of the story "Is it a UFO or a flying saucer?" got me thinking, aren't they the same thing but then if you see it is a flying saucer well then it ain't unidentified anymore is it. The photo was taken in February 1965 while the navy cruiser Royalist was in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. My first impression of the photograph was that it was a parachute but I find it hard to tell.

This video illustrating exactly how small we are in the scheme of things filled me all sorts of thoughts like why I hadn't studied astronomy instead of art.


Giant paw prints mystery this looks like a good mystery for a crypto group to look into, seems like Suffolk has a big cat on it's hands.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment