Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

We didn't get one Trick or Treater this year. Halloweens probably just beginning for you guys but Halloweens been over for awhile down here. Such a let down they didn't even have a scary movie on tonight, what a shame.

Well seeing that we down here don't celebrate Halloween with as much gusto as our other earthly neighbor's I thought I'd search out other bloggers that do and post a few links to their Happy Halloween posts.

Popsugar
what about the plastic animals?
The Yellow Stereo
Pen On Fire
Platform|Launch|Action

Ooo I just remembered, I used to play an mmorpg called Lineage, it's a very hard game and it takes ages to get anything in it, especially rare expensive items. The thing about it is that they have special events around certain holidays and the Halloween event was the best, the toughest monsters would spawn randomly throughout the game and drop some really rare items, it was so fun, I died so many times in this event that it set me back 2 months in leveling but I was rich as from the items I got. That's what I remember most about Halloween.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment